Open to anyone involved in gamification in a professional capacity and who supports the aims of GamFed
Open to organisations involved in gamification in a professional capacity and which support the aims of GamFed
|GamFed Member Individual||€25.00 per Year.||Select|
|GamFed Member Organization||€200.00 per Year.||Select|
Your membership will begin as soon as the membership form and first annual payment has been received. A company may nominate a member of staff who will be the nominated member of GamFed. There is an annual membership fee which is agreed at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and will be payable by all members.
For the year 2015 – Annual membership fees are: 25 Euros per person or 200 Euros per company.
A list of all members will be kept by the membership secretary.
Benefits of being a member
- Right to use the GamFed logo on your own materials that promote Gamification events and/or activities
- Receive announcements about events dedicated to Gamification
- Special access to training and certification (with member discounts)
- Discounts at GamFed organised events
- Benefit from market surveys, trends and market information available
- Benefit from networking and best practice sharing
- Access to Gamification job boards
- Involvement in discussion and decision around governance
- Addition to the GamFed Twitter Members List
Special offers from GamFed members:
Responsibilities of Members
Members are responsible for the healthy growth of the gamification market worldwide.
Members must pay a membership fee. Any member who has not paid their membership fee for one year will be contacted by the committee, who will then decide whether that member is deemed to have resigned.
Any offensive behaviour, including racist, sexist or inflammatory remarks, will not be permitted. Anyone behaving in an offensive way or breaking the equal opportunities policy may be asked not to attend further meetings or to resign from the confederation if an apology is not given or the behaviour is repeated. The individual concerned shall have the right to be heard by the steering committee, accompanied by a friend, before a final decision is made.
Any discussion on market pricing amongst member will not be tolerated.
Members may resign at any time in writing to the secretary.